SPIRIT DAY DRESS CODE REMINDERS
SUBMITTED BY TAMI DODD, HEAD OF LOWER AND MIDDLE SCHOOL
Below are friendly reminders regarding our dress code policy for spirit wear days (Fridays). We realize we have a lot of new families who may not be aware of our guidelines and current families who may just need a gentle reminder.
- CHS spirit wear should be worn on Fridays unless it is a special dress up day that has been announced.
- Shorts must come midway at the back of the thigh.
- Shirts should not cover the length of the shorts.
- CHS hoodies can be worn over uniform shirts. Hoods are not allowed to be pulled up over heads in the building.
- Jeans can be worn on spirit wear days but should not have rips where skin can be seen.
Thank you for helping us with this. We want to honor our school spirit while also honoring our standards of modesty.
LUNCH PRE-ORDER DEADLINE
SUBMITTED BY MARISSA HYLTON, FOOD SERVICES COORDINATOR
Due to our vendors needing a longer time frame to gather the necessary supplies for food distribution, lunch pre-orders will be cut off on Friday at 3:00 p.m. for the upcoming week. Please note that FACTS allows you the ability to pre-order as far ahead as the calendar allows, and you are not charged until your child comes through the line. Please feel free to email Marissa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Parents, we need your help! To ensure that our families are receiving important messages and mailing material, please take a few minutes to check your information on FACTS and update anything that has changed. We must have a current cell phone number(s), mailing address, and email address(es) on file for your student. Thank you in advance for helping us stay connected!