NEW! Common Questions During Campus Closure
While our campus is closed, we are here for you. Our Admission Office remains open on a daily basis to ensure our prospective families are informed and prepared every step of the way in pursuing a CHS experience for their future Lion. We are here to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. Contact Director of Admission Elizabeth Hardaway today to schedule your virtual meeting and begin the journey in becoming a part of our CHS Community.
- With the CHS campus being closed, do I need to wait until class is back in session on campus to pursue the admission process?
- What do I do if I want a tour of the school?
- Our family registered for "A Day in The Den". What will this experience look like now that campus is closed?
- What should I do about the admission assessment process?
- How can I obtain records and teacher recommendations for my student?
- Will I have to have an interview to complete the admission process?
- When will I know if my student has been accepted?
- When can I apply for financial aid?
CHS admits students regardless of race, socio-economic status, and national or ethnic origin. CHS does not discriminate on the basis of race, socio-economic status, and national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, financial assistance programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs. CHS reserves the right to refuse admittance to any family it believes may cause disruption to the community spirit that exists among the families currently involved at CHS.