Student Academic Support
The goal of Pinnacle at CHS is to serve students with learning differences by providing individualized educational accommodations that equip them with the skills and strategies necessary to become independent, lifelong learners. The Pinnacle staff reviews applicants with identified learning challenges to determine if their needs can be met with the services we provide. If a student is accepted into Pinnacle, a plan will be developed to address individual educational differences. A variety of programs are offered through Pinnacle including educational therapy, tutoring, small group instruction, and mentoring.
- NILD (National Institute for Learning Development) Educational Therapy
- NILD Rx for Discovery Reading
- NILD TEACH
- Interactive Metronome (IM)
- Subject Specific Instruction/Inclusion
- Personalized Academic Coaching