How We Communicate
Effective communication is one of our top priorities. We strive to ensure that our students, parents, faculty, and staff are completely informed and aware of all that is happening in the life of our School.
Here are just a few ways that we actively seek to advance the CHS brand:
- Website: Our Development Office maintains and updates the CHS website. For questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com.
- School News: Internal and external audiences can view daily announcements on the Today page of our website.
- Social Media: To keep up with the latest photos, videos, news, and more, follow the official social media accounts for CHS on your platform of choice. When you share your favorite CHS photos, remember to tag us on Facebook (Christian Heritage School) and Instagram (@chslions) along with using the hashtag #chslions.
- The Mane Message: This quarterly, printed newsletter is produced by our Development Office and highlights news, photos, updates, spotlights, and more. It is mailed to all supporters of CHS and emailed to all constituents with a current email on file.
- Constituent Email: Our Development Office distributes schoolwide emails on behalf of various internal departments and booster clubs.
- Videography and Photography: We do our best to capture important moments on campus to tell our story on the web, across social media platforms, and throughout our community. Official CHS videos can be found on Vimeo, and photos taken by our Development Office are featured and regularly posted in the gallery portion of our website.
The CHS Brand
CHS brand guidelines outline the appropriate uses of the School’s various logos and wordmarks, as well as colors, fonts, and style guidelines. To obtain a copy of the Christian Heritage School Style Guide and/or high-resolution images or logos (used by professional printers), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any media professionals or news sources interested in information, interviews, photographs, or video footage should contact Colby Fisher ('13), Communications Manager, at 706.277.1198 (ext. 1025) or email@example.com.
Our Development Office must approve all school or division-wide communication pieces (digital and print) prior to distribution. CHS email distribution lists and directory information may not be used for promotional purposes. As a policy, CHS does not promote outside events or organizations.