Graduation shall be based on satisfactory completion of the requirements of CHS. The basis of assignment to grade nine shall be the satisfactory completion of grade eight.
All students must have 26 state-approved credits to be eligible to graduate.
- English4 units (must include American Literature and Composition)
- Social Studies4 units (1 unit American History, 1 unit World History, 1/2 unit American Government, 1/2 unit Economics)
- Science4 units (with labs - 1 physical science & 1 biology)
- Mathematics4 units (Algebra I or higher)
- Health/P.E.1 unit (1/2 unit each)
- Bible4 units (1 unit for each year at CHS)
- Foreign Language2 units (of the same language)
- Elective3 units (2 units must be from Fine Arts or Technology)